01 Aug Test Analyst
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with a mid-sized Federal Government Department, looking to bring onboard a skilled Test Analyst with a background working on Dynamics CRM applications using Azure Devops. This test analyst would be sitting within a skilled testing team working within a centralised CRM capability team that will be working across all Dynamics CRM projects across the Department. This role would be responsible for working within multi-disciplinary project teams to analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans, create and oversee test plans and strategies using Azure Devops and Write, review and execute test cases on web-based applications.
- Contract till June 30 2024, with possible extensions
- ACT based, hybrid working
- Baseline clearance minimum mandatory
To be successful in this opportunity, a past experience in the following would be required:
- Well-developed software testing skills and demonstrated experience in application/system tester roles
- Background working with Azure Devops within a Dynamics CRM application environment
- Expertise in developing test artefacts, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases and developing test strategies
- Ability to collaborate and work productively within a cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Application developers, Web Developers and Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, environment with geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with non-technical stakeholders
If you are interested in the position, please click Apply with an updated CV.