27 Jul Cyber Content Writer
Are you a skilled writer with a passion for cyber security? If translating technical concepts into actionable advice is your forte, this could be the challenge you are looking for!
e2 Cyber is looking for a proficient Cyber Security Content Writer to join a Federal Government Agency, based in Canberra. You will play a crucial role in creating clear, jargon-free content to help bolster Australia’s cyber security.
As a Cyber Writer, your duties will include:
- Conduct research to provide technically accurate, audience-specific cyber security advice
- Develop a variety of content types – from publications and web content to social media posts, eLearning materials, and more
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, from tech consults to senior executives, ensuring your work aligns with the Departments messaging and the Australian Government’s Style Manual.
- Work in a vibrant, multi-disciplinary environment, fostering teamwork and group activities.
Skills and experience
For this position we do expect you have the following:
- Possess a strong understanding of Information Security frameworks and cyber threat mitigation strategies.
- Can demonstrate a strong track record of meeting deadlines in challenging environments.
- Excel at building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have experience in the cyber security industry as a technical writer (highly desirable).
- Candidate MUST hold an AGSVA clearance, the Department will contiune the sponsorship
- Canberra based, on-site
- Start date in October 2023.
If this role sounds of interest, please APPLY NOW!