11 Jul Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Engineer / Architect with a knack for cybersecurity? Do you have the expertise to create security solutions that are perfectly aligned with business and tech needs? Our client is seeking a talented professional like you join their Cyber Security team.
As a part of the Cyber Program of Work, you’ll play a key role in supporting the deployment of several cyber security outcomes, a part of the ISM, Essential 8 framework.
- Solution Architecture: You will drive the infrastructure security architecture process, ensuring a perfect synergy between business, technology, and emerging threats. You will not only develop infrastructure security strategies and roadmaps but also produce and maintain crucial security architecture artifacts.
- Technical Duties: Your rich knowledge in IT infrastructure technologies will be vital to our Cyber Security Management program. You’ll tackle Level 3 support requests, engage with other IT and business teams, create detailed technical documentation, and more. Experience in McAfee, Tenable, Splunk, and Secret Server, coupled with scripting and programming, will set you apart.
- An individual with experience implementing E8 mitigation strategies.
- A professional ready to work in tandem with project managers, sponsors, and third-party providers.
- An expert who can craft detailed specifications for IT infrastructure products and services.
- The Agency will continue your active NV1 clearance
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Contract – 6 months
- Open to all states