04 Jul Software test engineer
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Mid-Level Software Test Engineer to join there dynamic team. As a leading technology company in the manufacturing industry, they are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet the highest quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development of cutting-edge products and make a significant impact in there organisation. They are based in a unique advanced manufacturing innovation hub on one of the largest univeristy campuses in Australia.
- Design and administer the test tracking infrastructure for a small test team.
- Review software requirements and develop test procedures.
- Execute tests on software and prepare comprehensive reports.
- Interact with clients to understand product requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing, including system, integration, and regression testing.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work closely with team members and departments.
- Experience in design reviews and providing input on requirements and potential problems.
- Analytical skills for assessing user stories and requirements.
- Proficiency in designing and developing automated test scripts.
- Ability to detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
What they offer:
- Free on site parking.
- Competitive market rate
- Company Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flexible work environment.
- Excellent on site facilities on one of the largest university campuses in Australia.
Apply now to be part of a cutting-edge team revolutionising driver training simulations.