22 Jun Service Delivery Manager
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Service Delivery Manager/Information Manager Lead to join there dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing service delivery operations and managing information assets within the organization. You will play a critical role in ensuring efficient service delivery, maintaining high-quality standards, and optimising information management processes. If you have a strong background in service delivery management and information management, along with excellent leadership and problem-solving skills, we encourage you to apply.
- To lead the planning, design, implementation, and administration of the IM function for the JP2096 Development Centre and supported Mission System
- Hands-on management of the analysis, monitoring, and reconciliation of data to establish solutions that ensure availability, quality, and reliability of source information within the Mission System
- Ensuring alignment with Defence Enterprise IM by establishing, monitoring, and reporting on compliance with government legislation, standards, and policy
- Developing and maintaining best practice IM policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Leading and conducting systematic internal audits in line with governance requirements ensuring the Development Centre information artefacts are stored in respective knowledge base repositories; this information must also be organised and maintained for accuracy
- Management of the monitoring, identification and provision of guidance to resolve potential impacts, issues, and risks to support services or Mission System performance and compliance, resulting from source system changes or changes to legalisation, standards, or policy
- Providing advice on IM matters and act as an SME to Mission System support services, users, and stakeholders; developing and maintaining relationships with government IM departments and counterparts
- Ensuring the timely processing and fulfilment of IM associated Service Requests when required, and maintaining the IM component of the risk register
- Overseeing and assisting in the preparation of deployable Mission System data loads
- Coordination, monitoring and reporting on IM team activities and conclusions
NV2 clearance is required for this role ideally, if you currently hold an NV1 i suggest you still apply as they will look at that as well.
If the above information is suited to your skill set apply now!