16 Jun Project Manager – Digital
A leading Digital Transformation Consultancy is on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager with experience managing large Digital Programmes of Work to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis. Immediate start.
- Manage the seamless delivery of projects by maintaining visibility over day-to-day activities and progress on milestones, clear project scoping, tracking, and documentation.
- Be the point of contact for the client and the internal team, advocating for both where necessary.
- Liaise with both management and the client, keeping them informed of project delivery and budgetary status.
- Maintaining and improving processes to ensure the business works as effectively as possible.
- Oversee and lead the development team in the production process, taking responsibility for work being produced to an excellent standard and on time.
- Tracking of your project tasks and progress, including managing Jira sprints, boards, and tickets, and ensuring there is accurate time tracking being upheld in Jira.
- Producing clear documentation of your projects and ensuring all relevant project documentation is stored in Confluence.
- Facilitating workshops and meetings with internal and client stakeholders
You will ideally bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital production context, with a focus on platform and technical delivery.
- Experience in working in Agile and Scrum teams.
- Experience working with CMS systems (enterprise level (Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, Optimizely)).
- Experience managing project budget over $500,000.
- Outstanding written and communications skills
If this sounds like you, apply today! We will get in touch to share further details.
Please note, this position is based in Sydney. All applicants must be located in Sydney at the moment of application. No Sponsorship available.