08 Jun Data Engineer – ETL
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with an agile and rapidly growing company that combines science, engineering, and technology to provide practical solutions for complex problems. As the businesss continues to find success, they are expanding their team in both their Melbourne and Canberra offices. This year promises remarkable growth, and they are seeking talented individuals like you to join them in maintaining the functionality and security of highly complex systems. The company is currently looking to bring on an experienced Data Engineer with ETL experience to support a multi-year Defence program aimed at delivering an enterprise Health Knowledge Management System. This system will empower better clinical decision-making for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
As a Data Engineer, your primary role will be to create and implement services that facilitate the smooth operation of an integrated Health Knowledge Management System. This system is designed to provide diverse clinical functionalities. By joining the team early on, you will play a vital role in ensuring the overall success of the project. You will collaborate closely with the security, engineering, and development teams, actively participating in design reviews to ensure that the system components meet the necessary requirements.
A minimum Australian Citizenship and NV1 Security Clearance is mandatory
Key tasks include:
- Drive profiling, cleansing, and enriching data from the source.
- Able to integrate and synchronise the data to the Master Data Management program in accordance with the best practice
- Implement data conversion and initial load of data in Alteryx Designer as per data governance and teams profiling strategy
- Provide guidelines for best practices in data integration between various sub-systems.
- Developing and extending best practice integration development standards and guidelines
- Identifying potential risks and issues and mitigations to resolve them
In addition to your Information Management skills, education, and program experience, we are looking for the following qualifications and attributes:
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: SQL Server)
- Ability to independently lead working sessions with cross-functional teams to understand and analyse the impact of requirements and changes to data structures.
- Demonstrated experience working in complex environments
- Proven experience designing, developing and testing enterprise integration services
- Having good understanding near real time data integration.
- Demonstrated experience developing interface specifications and interface control documentation.
- Responsibilities for integration service design and implementation specification development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter; demonstrates initiative and can take accountability to deliver on-time outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in an international environment and with remote teams
- Experience in building prototypes, POC and UI for demo
If you are seeking an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, please click apply and our relevant consultant will get in touch!