24 May Change Manager
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a Change Manager to join a Digital Transformation Consultancy on a permanent basis in a flexible, hybrid role. As the Change Manager, you will play a critical role in leading the development and execution of change management strategies to ensure successful digital transformation projects for their clients. The initial focus will be to undertake a 12 month Change Management piece supporting a commerce project for a well known client of theirs in the retail sector. The Change Manager will be part of a wider project team of 50 and will lead the change function for the project by developing strategies, engaging stakeholders, conducting impact assessments and managing change communications, workshops and presentations. This role allows for hybrid work with some requirement to be on site with the client inline with the needs of the project. Our client is looking for a Change Manager who combines left and right brain thinking to deliver effective Change Management with strong commercial nous while valuing the employee experience.
- Solution focused, personable and adaptable Change Manager
- Experienced across different industries, including the retail sector
- Strong operational and technical understanding of the change domain
- Diligent with strong time management
- Influential communicator
- Experienced with complex technical projects utilising agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications with previous experience developing change documents, plans and processes.
If this sounds like you please apply now, and if you would like to find out more or discuss other opportunities please don’t hesitate to reach out to Grace on 0423408665 or via email@example.com