24 May Java Developer
A large Federal Government Department is seeking a full stack software developer to join an experienced development branch in delivering crucial systems for the Australian public. The successful developer would be experienced across Java, SOAP web services and vuejs, and have the background experience to develop software applications that meet business requirements. Working with a talented team, would be tasked in following System Development Life Cycle and Agile development practices to deliver several applications and systems for the Departments projects/programs.
- 12-month contact with 12-month possible extensions
- Canberra based role, flexible working arrangements available
- Baseline clearance required
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following criteria would be criteria:
- Experience in developing front end applications requiring business interactions
- Experience in creating a user interface on top of a single page application – like Gmail, using the Vue framework
- Experience sourcing a range of datasets from an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Demonstrated experience in Java programming
- Strong Java/J2EE and Spring Boot 2+ design and development skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would like further information, please click APPLY with your latest resume.