12 Apr Cloud Architect
Emanate Technology is partnering with a true ACT success story. Canberra based, Australian SME: a cloud native, systems and security integrator, dedicated to helping Government and Critical National Infrastructure providers unlock the Simplicity, Mobility and Security of cloud.
As a Cloud Architect, you will provide and lead architecture alignment and high quality development, design, implementation, and documentation of project solutions to meet the scope of client requirements. You will provide technical reference, integration and design services for the ICT environment including but not limited to; Network & Communications infrastructure, End User Equipment, Storage, Firewalls and security as well as Cloud Services.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain Infrastructure and Cloud Roadmap for Managed Services customer.
- Elicit requirements.
- Identify and develop technology solutions.
- Work with business and BAU team to understand key activities, impacts and options to feed into roadmap.
- Develop Options papers.
- Analysis, design, and documentation of ICT solutions for both on-prem and Cloud Solutions.
Who Are you?
You will be a self-starter, able to work under broad direction and meet allocated technical, business and/or project objectives and apply solutions to the benefit of our client.
The following skills will imperative to your success:
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders of both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Engagement and involvement with the wider Architecture team, a team player.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Being results and outcome orientated.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of a broad range of ICT systems such as Cloud, Windows OS, Virtualisation, Networking, *NIX, Databases, Middleware, Firewall, Storage etc, and how they relate and inter-operate.
- Detailed level working knowledge of specific technology areas as a subset of the above.
- Ability to provide expert level advice, thought leadership and experience on the technical specifics, known issues, possible pitfalls with SME technologies.
- Understanding and experience of avenues for technical escalation with technologies within a company, partner, vendor ecosystem.
Due to the nature of the end clients, you will need to be an Australian Citizen who holds an Australian Security Clearance. Applicants that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
Due to the requirements of this role, you will need to be based in the ACT or willing to relocate.