23 Mar Governance Officer
About the Organisation
Our client is a QLD State Government Department that sets the foundations for quality experiences and delivers world class services. It is a diverse organisation with a very large workforce within the state.
About the Role
Joining a dynamic team, you will coordinate and administer the projects governance activities including, but limited to:
- Administering governance artefacts between the project, Project Board and HR PMO; ensuring the Enterprise Project Online (EPO) platform is kept up to date by the project, including all registers and controls;
- Secretariat functions; management of team and stakeholder calendars for engagement;
- Distribution of information for engagements, reviews and authorisation cycles;
You will also:
- Contribute to the development of project deliverables, supporting team leads as required, including assisting team members working with business SMEs to elicit technical content for documents and other deliverables
- Administer version control, scheduling, communications and other aspects of the development of documents and other outputs, and coordinate review with business experts
- Assist team activities around mapping & cataloguing of business processes, technology workflows, resource content relationships and dependencies, and over-arching change management processes being put in place by the project.
- Hybrid Flexible WFH
- Large Gov Orgbaisation fostering diversity and inclusion
- $63.99 – $68.34/hr + super | CBD Location
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com