15 Mar Full Stack .NET Core Developer
A mid-sized Federal Government Department that has partnered with Emanate Technology is seeking an experienced Full Stack .NET Core Developer to join one of their top priority programs. The developer they are seeking would be a skilled full stack developer with a necessary background working with .NET core, and a preferable experience working with Angular and typescript, or related technologies such as React or Vue.js.
You will be joining a skilled project team working on a web based application that is aimed in improving the way important and secure information is created, distributed and shared. This role would require a developer that is ambitious and creative, with great communication skills as a the program is high profile with a significant stakeholder community. You will be joining a small dynamic development team with a great culture for collaborative working, focus on delivery in a supportive and friendly manner.
- Length: ASAP till 31st September
- Extensions: Possible extensions till June 30 2025
- Clearance: Baseline minimum required
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Extensive experience in modern web applications, Single Page Applications (SPAS) using HTML 5, CSS3 (Angular and Typescript preferred).
- Proven experience in .NET Core development
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Outstanding work ethic, self-starting with demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- End-to-end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with NServiceBus or other Enterprise Service Busses.
- Experience integrating with 3rd-party products and APIs.
If you are interested in the above position, please click APPLY with your latest CV and one of our consultants will get in touch!