10 Mar Full Stack .NET Developers
Emanate Technology is partnering with a rapidly growing National ICT consultancy to support them in the search for multiple Full Stack Developers to assist in the delivery of large scale systems of their clients. If you are an ambitious developer that is always interested in working with the latest technologies, focuses on performance, stabiliy and cloud portability and continuously looking to deliver high quality code, then this company could be for you.
Key Features to the role:
- Salaries ranging from 110k – 140k + super, with consistent pay increases
- Ability to work full remote, Headquarters in Sydney
- Permant Residence minimum are ideal, VISA’s will be considered depending on experience
Responsbilities in this role:
- Build and maintain quality digital touchpoints and platforms or clients
- Develop integrations with front-ends, third-party API’s, like payment and back-office systems
- Design, configure and extend third-party API based SaaS/PaaS solutions for clients
- Follow modern standard practices for coding and system development
- Resolve technical issues for your team and clients
- Collaborate effectively in multi-discplinary teams aswell as client teams
- Work with the Director of Technology and the wider Technology team to improve processes, productivity, and efficiency
The ideal candidate
Our client is looking for skilled developers that can work both independantly and within a multidisciplinary team when needed to. They are looking for developers who love to solve problems and identify risks, with an ability to be dynamics and resilient to changes, a willingness to build professtional relationships and have excellent communication skills to be able to provide business with technical oversite aswell as work transparently with team members.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven development experience with a minimum of 5 years working in a full-time capacity in a medium to large organisation using technologies and approaches listed below.
- Solid understanding of scaling, monitoring and logging in native cloud environments.
- Proven experience with setting up and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Proven experience with setting up, building and maintaining microservice architectures
- Experience in using Azure DevOps, JIRA or a similar tool in an Agile-Scrum framework
- Demonstrated experience with integrated code in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience in working in Agile and Scrum teams
- Experience developing for CMS and Commerce systems [enterprise level (Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, Optimizely, Commercetools)]
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions’
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please click APPLY with your latest CV and our relevant consulant Morgan will get in touch as soon as possible.