21 Feb Business Analyst
- Initial 12-month contract with option to extend
- Hybrid WFH flexibility | Brisbane CBD
- Agile | D365 | Multiple Projects
About the Company
Our client is a respected QLD State Government Department with a large workforce and presence in the state, that demonstrates integrity and respect and fosters trust and collaboration.
About the Role
Reporting in the Project Manager, you will work within a collaborative multidisciplinary team involving change managers, solution architects, developers, and testers. With a large digitisation program of work currently underway, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and analysis of process diagrams and requirements specifications in accordance with Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- Provide strategic and operational advice regarding program/project direction for analysis activities specifically related to software requirements, requirements elicitation, data modelling and use case development
- Contribute to the delivery of registry business process reviews by effectively participating in planning sessions, team meetings and lead facilitation of stakeholder workshops.
- Collaborate with program and project managers to develop project plans and approaches
- Facilitate workshops and consult with subject matter experts to elicit business and functional requirements
- Elicit and document process models, detailing current state processes and developing and proposing future state processes
- Assist subject matter experts to develop user stories
- Collaborate with the change management team to analyse, identify and document change impacts and mitigations
- Collaborate with developers and testers to lead the development of user acceptance testing design and test cases
To be successful, you will have experience working within large, complex environments, advanced knowledge of BPMN, and excellent communication skills which enable you to work seamlessly with both business and technical stakeholders. Any experience with Dynamics 365 will be highly advantageous.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org