19 Jan Scrum Master
Emanate Technology have been engaged by a private organisation to souce a Scrum Master that specialises in delivering integration technology that connects IT systems.
The opportunity on offer is a Scrum Master position which is critical is successfully delivering client projects. The scrum Master is the senior point of contact and therefore excellent stakeholder skills are essential. The right candidate will be assigned a technical team and will be responsible for achieving business objectives.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 110k to 130k + super based on experience
- Canberra based opportunity, flexible work locations
- Hybrid working arrangements
- A baseline clearance is required
- Access to an up-to $10,000 annual bonus
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- Extensive skills in business analysis, project management and IT service management
- Exposure working on complex ITSM projects
- Experience with ServiceNow would be a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of programming/scripting languages
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers after 1 year of employment.
- 15 days per year, dedicated to your professional development, so you can upskill, leaving your holiday allowance intact
- $4,200 toolkit allowance renewed every 2 years – when it’s time to renew, you keep your previous kit
- A free mobile phone and plan – you’ll never see a phone bill
- A bonus day off per year, for you to spend as you like
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on selected Telstra products and service
Please call Melissa to find out more – 0413 730 282