05 Dec Software Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Developer to assess the risk of airspace collisions. The right candidate will have experience and skills in software and data engineering, statistics, data science and programming using Py. The focus will be on manipulating multiple data sources to assess the risk to third parties affected by remotely piloted aircraft systems.
On offer is an initial contract until 30 June 2023 with extension options. A baseline clearance is required and therefore, all applicants must be Australian Citizens.
What is in it for you:
- Great working environment
- Utilising complex and interesting datasets to develop key strategies
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
Technologies you might work with:
- Python PyTorch
- C ++
- Databases/data structures
- Geospatial data analysis
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!