07 Nov ICT Service Desk & Support Analyst
Emanate Technology are seeking a ICT Service Desk & Support Analyst to assist in a Federal Government Role.
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role.
- Provide level 1 and 2 ICT services and support solutions to internal stakeholders including, but not limited
to, service management, incident and problem management and digital literacy.
- Maintain active engagement with the business to understand user requirements, desktop operating
environment issues and pain points. Work with ICT teams to remediate and communicate with the
- Contribute to the Commission’s response to critical incidents ensuring that that timely and effective
management and escalation of issues is enacted, and accurate and timely reports are provided to ICT
- Must be willing to be involved in ongoing learning and training.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to provide ICT support services
- Work towards the Service Desk and Support strategy in consultation with line manager
- Assist in project work and other duties as directed.
- Contribute to a positive culture that values innovation and ideas
Working from home 2 days a week Working in the office 3 days a week Brisbane City
Must be able to obtain Baseline – Australian Citizen
For more information, please contact Caylen Sagala on Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or 0423 309 517.