25 Oct Data Analyst
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a Federal Department to source an experienced and talented Data Analyst with Visualisation experience within a modern cloud-based environment.
The Program of Work is focused on the development and automated delivery of open data products as well as the development of an online interactive portal where data can be accessed and utilised.
- Contracting Opportunity – Australian Citizenship Required
- Canberra or remote working options, flexible work environment
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- Data analysis skills, including independently building, querying, testing and validating datasets
- Experience in developing interactive data visualisations using PowerBI
- Experience in documenting data processes, data dictionaries, data applications
- Experience using a range of modern and legacy RDBMS systems
- Experience programming with Python using SQL.
- Extensive professional experience working in a government department as part of a data team
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader within a complex organisation
- Excellent knowledge and application of a broad range of skills associated with data analysis and visualisation tools.
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Positive working environment centred upon collaboration, transparency, and flexibility.
- Clear departmental goals and initiatives
- Hybrid Working
- You get to be an Emanate contractor – plenty of discounts and perks to uncover!