05 Oct Automation Test Analyst
- Job summary;
Our client is a leading provider of security, identity, and governance solutions to a portfolio of clients across government, commercial and the non-profit sectors. Their mission is to protect their clients from the constantly evolving world of cyber security.
You’ll work with a highly skilled, creative, and customer-focused team working with innovative technology solutions to drive quality across all their deliverables. You will be responsible for test planning, executing, defect triaging and resolution of issues. You will work across a variety of projects and support your project team to achieve efficient outcomes. You will be fully supported by a passionate and experienced QA Manager, with an extensive background in coaching and mentoring test specialists.
This role will be responsible for the implementation, development, and ongoing enhancement of automated testing practices for all products.
- You’ll create test plans and test cases, as well as execute and report results
- Produce and deliver testing-related documentation including test completion and defect reports
- Lisaise with customers and other vendors to unblock testing related issues
- Publish test summary reports at he completion of the test activities.
- Implement changes by automating testing processes
- You’ll have at least 3+ years’ experience testing APIs programmatically (ideally using Java)
- Experience with code-based test tools such as Cucumber and API test tools such as cURL, Insomnia and Postman
- Knowledge of contemporary practices for securing APIs – using encryption, authentication, authorisation etc
- Financial services, or consultancy experience strongly recommended but not essential
- Able to produce and interpret API documentation using tools such as Swagger / OpenAPI
Our client is CBD based and offers 50/50 WFH, for a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org