26 Sep Data Engineer/Developer
Are you a data engineer with a strong application development background looking for a new opportunity? I am searching for a data professional who can operate across several technology stacks to deliver outcomes to benefit fellow Australians. Substantial experience in NoSQL and SPARQL are desired.
Your role will also include developing user interface components and implementing with well-known patterns and libraries such as Material-UI. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and contribute on the backend business logics. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in NoSQL (ideally MarkLogic, but other NoSQL experience will be considered)
- Substantial experience in .Net and or .Net Core e.g., Restful API Development.
- Experience with React (not mandatory, but preferred)
- Experience with Visual Studio and VS Code.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and version control systems e.g., Microsoft Azure DevOps, and GIT.
What is in it for you:
- Great working from home flexibility
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Be apart of building and developing a new division within an established department
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
- Long term contract with extension options
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!