11 Sep Software Development Manager
Rare opportunity for a seasoned Software Development Manager to drive performance through accountability for results and creating a performance culture. This role will give you the opportunity to think strategically, apply your deep understanding of business processes and address operational challenges and drivers.
This is a business that has enjoyed serious growth over the last few years, they have a large development footprint and believe that providing a safe and supportive environment for their staff to be their best is how they achieve their ambitious goals.
- Lead the Software Technology teams to ensure service delivery meets strategic business requirements.
- Lead direct reports to cascade and connect the strategic plan across each operational level.
- Identify and drive best practice initiatives to ensure the Software Development function is market leading in its systems efficiency, focusing on balancing customer requirements, the employee experience, compliance, and cost.
- Be part of a Technology leadership team that effectively manages risk across the Software Development function ensuring an “always on” environment whilst meeting cost and regulatory requirements.
- Provide Project and Change Management coaching across the Technology division ensuring that these are effective, timely and are delivered with quality outcomes.
- Lead, coach, develop, and manage the Technology Development Management team with an emphasis on developing capability in strategic alignment and technical delivery, process optimisation and leadership.
- Role model an approach that balances outcomes and effectiveness, with a positive people culture that supports the values, capability and strategic imperatives.
What does your background look like?
- A track record of success driving performance through accountability for results and a performance culture. The ability to think strategically as well as a deep understanding of business processes, operational challenges and drivers.
- Significant knowledge of the delivery of services and products through traditional customer service channels as well as digital channel strategies. A track record of leveraging technology to solve customer and operational challenges in large enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated success at implementing and delivering operational efficiency/business process enhancement initiatives whilst maintaining an engaged organisational culture committed to continuous improvement.
- Experience with Java or IBM RPG software background as well as experience across Atlassian – Jira toolsets.
- You will have led software engineering design and solution delivery projects as well as managed software developers and agile teams.
Please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.