07 Sep ServiceNow Developer
Emanate Technology have been requested by a Fed Gov supplier to find experienced ServiceNow Developer to assist with delivering a complex level and range technical solutions to clients – research, design and support implementations by conducting diagnostics, troubleshooting, support and documentation of the technical deliverables.
What you need:
- • Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- • Administration level certifications, at a minimum in the area of specialism/s
- • AGILE and ITIL certifications
- • Thorough understanding of recognised generic infrastructure, SACM/ITSM, monitoring, automation and reporting bodies of knowledge.
- • Can demonstrate an advanced level of working with AGILE and ITIL principles
- • Can demonstrate high-level knowledge appropriate to the area of technical work and specialism
- • Show a highly organised approach to work – plan, schedule and monitor own work, meeting quality targets
- • Advanced level decision-making skills showing the use of appropriate tools, methods and applications
- • High level interpersonal and business communication skills – written and oral with internal and external stakeholders
- • Mentoring and support of junior employees to succeed in their technical deliverables
- • Identify and organise development opportunities and apply new knowledge to self and others
- • High level work independence whilst working within a team environment
- • A sense of resilience, adaptability and a sense of humour
- • Experience in vendor and stakeholder engagement, often with diverse outcomes.