11 Aug Project Manager
Requirements Mandatory Requirement As part of the eligibility and suitability requirement,They are seeking specified personnel who are Australian citizens.
Labour hire licences are required in the state that specified personnel are being contracted.
The request seeks to engage experienced sellers who have capability to provide skilled Project Managers. The ICT Services Branch, within the Office of the CIO, is implementing a major infrastructure and operational transformation which includes a program of work consisting of multiple technology projects.
About the Project:
This role will work directly to the Technology Delivery Office (TDO) and the Transformation Program, under the Office of the CIO. This position will lead one or more projects from the following areas: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications disciplines.
- Management of the project ensuring agency project management standards are adhered to.
- Run daily SCRUM meetings.
- Resolve roadblocks or escalate to the TDO and Program Manager where required.
- Produce regular project status reports and key metrics on progress by site.
- Establish and deliver the outputs of the project within the agreed deadlines.
- Ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
- Allocation of workload to be included in Sprints ensuring team members are effectively delivering against the work plan.
Due to the core business of the client, all staff must display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability
Estimated start date
Monday, 19 September 2022
Initial contract duration
Subject to negations with line manager, hybrid working arrangements in line with current policy are available (minimum of 3 days each week in the office, with flexible arrangements in place for the remaining 2 days).
Other – Pre-engagement Checks will be undertaken and commencement is subject to the Specified Personnel meeting the standard in relation to the Pre-Engagement Check requirements. The Contractor must comply with and ensure ongoing compliance with the Pre-Engagement Checks.
Demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies adhering to a common industry project governance framework.
Demonstrated experience with the following technology domains will be highly regarded: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications.
Demonstrated experience delivering in delivering similar projects (as defined above) to complex commercial agencies.
Prior experience using Jira or similar tools for allocating and managing project tasks.
Experience operating within a DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineer environment (SRE)