15 Aug Change Analyst
Sensational opportunity for an experienced Change Analyst to join an organisation that is transforming the way they do business by way of digitisation, cultural transformation, service delivery enhancement and diversification of revenue.
The Change Analyst provides active and visible change management support and advice for projects and initiatives, effectively supporting internal and external stakeholders through these changes to ensure their adoption and usage.
• Support the Change Management Strategy so as to successfully implement business change which is conducive to the organisation’s strategy.
• Support the development and embedding of the value of change management at a Portfolio and organisational level.
• Utilising the project approach plan, manage and reinforce the delivery of effective change management artefacts.
• Develop, implement and manage change management strategies and plans in collaboration with the Program delivery teams.
• Complete business readiness assessments.
• Prepare and deliver presentations, briefing notes and run workshops in support of the delivery of projects and initiatives.
• Coach project team members to hone and develop their change acumen and drive their focus on supporting the business to achieve good outcomes.
This is a 6 month contract initially with options to extend. You will be focussed on business transformation projects across customer oriented projects that deliver critical community services. You will possess strong business acumen, strong stakeholder engagement experience and the ability to facilitate workshops. You will ideally have experience working across multiple projects in a PMO or project environment.
Rate offering is $800-880 per day including superannuation. Please reach out if you are interested!