16 May Full Stack (Java Developers)
As a JAVA Developer with our client, you will be building technology that empowers customers to make well informed decisions that support buying choices and enhance their financial wellbeing. You will work as part of the team responsible for building out the best digital online experiences. This role will be developing available and reliable Java micro-services deployed on AWS that are business critical. The role will be working in one of several cross functional agile teams, supported by a product owner and scrum master. All software is delivered via agile teams and deployed via a modern DevOps/CI pipeline to AWS. You will work with some of Brisbane’s best developers, testers, and agile practitioners.
- Design and develop modern Java code to implement the goals of the sprint and deliver value to our business partners
- Contribute the design and development of modern Java cloud micro-service architecture
- Help build out our CI/CD pipeline and AWS deployment infrastructure
- Work closely with other developers in the cross functional team to provide REST API’s.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud, DQL and ORM technologies,
- Understanding of cloud deployment with Docker and AWS, experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic/Sumo Logic. Experience with AWS ecosystem such as S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS
- Ability to work in the Atlassian suite of products. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
What’s in it for you?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and performance and lives and breathes their values. They offer paid parental leave, workplace giving programs and employee discounts. Career development opportunities are a focus of their EVP with internal programs, paid online courses and mentoring and developing programs encouraged and supported.